Monday 4 January 2016

10 Things You May Not Know About Me...




1)  I live in New Zealand


2)  I fly free inside... pretty much all day and evening, every day


3)  My favourite number is 3, and I like to say 3 a lot hehehe





4)  I'm a Kiss Monster - I give all my toys and friends lots of kisses, and I love to get kisses




5)  I can say over 100 phrases/sentences and even more words.  You can see a list of them here: www.dusternz.blogspot.co.nz/p/my-words-and-sounds.html



And here I am talking about important stuff like rugby, the All Blacks, cuppa teas and cheeky munchkins hehehe


6)  I'm often scared when I notice birds outside


7)  I didn't really like having bird visitors; although I love having kind and fun human visitors


8)  I like to feed my toys sometimes and my humans tells me 'don't feed them Duster, your toys don't have mouths or tummys'!  hehehe


9)  Some of the bars (or bar lines) on my head have blue because of 'suffusion'.  Normally bar lines are black or grey markings.  I have a mix.





10)  Oh and did you know my favourite toys are my little blue lids?!!  tehehehe




And I even have a little Lid Lovers Club if and lid lovers are welcome to join: www.facebook.com/notes/duster/members-of-dusters-little-blue-lid-club/732874076811873

4 comments: